- To promote an understanding of and support for entrepreneurship within the student body;
- To engage in debate and dialogue about entrepreneurship, development studies and social desirability;
- To engage in activism that upholds developmental principles both on campus and in the surrounding community;
- To serve as a liaison between the administration, faculty and the members of the African Liberty Students’ Organization;
- Promote the understanding of the rule of law and the proper role of government in society;
- To source for educational materials such as books to be donated to the school library and scholarship opportunities for the students.
Having difficulty using this form? kindly reach us via email@example.com