ALOD’s annual summer camp would hold in Nigeria from September 1 – September 4 2017.
PovertyCure & The Gateway To Africa’s Economic Prosperity
- Student leaders and young entrepreneurs from across West Africa.
- Speakers from diverse origin and field.
- What is ‘liberty and new media?’
- Insightful reading materials on liberty and free market.
- Opportunity to join our expanding alumni and volunteer network
Adedayo Thomas: Founder, ALOD
Adewale Ajetumobi: Editor, CampusLife at The Nation Newspaper, Nigeria
Andy Eyschen: Executive Director, Language of Liberty Institute, USA
Caleb Franz: Host, MiLiberty at OUTSET, USA
Glenn Cripe: Co-founder/President, Language of Liberty Institute, USA
Ibrahim Anoba: Acting Executive Director, ALOD
Obinna Nwafor (Saint Obi): Veteran Nollywood Actor, Director and Producer
**ALOD or ALSO alumni are welcome to speak at this program. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Resource Person.” ALOD would cover local travel, meal and accommodation throughout the program duration.
Date for application would be announced in late June 2017.
More details soon…
Few reasons why you should apply!