Adam Smith is one of the traditional anchors of free market and ALOD believes giving young students the dividend to study the position of Smith on the market process is important for a economic education. Top 5 essay entries would be awarded a full scholarship to attend our summer camp in Nigeria later in August and other generous prizes.
Free market is often seen as “anti-equality”, drawing from Adam Smith’s propositions, explain how free-market promotes equal opportunities.
- Maximum of 500words
- MsWord format only
- No plagiarism. Only one quote is permitted
- All entries should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission deadline July 31, 2017 and result announcement by August 11, 2017
- Open to only undergraduates in Nigeria.
- 1st N30,000 & 2 days liberty Camp in Lagos
- 2nd N20,000 & 2 days liberty Camp in Lagos
- 3rd N10,000 & 2 days liberty Camp in Lagos
- 4th– 10th N5,000 each & 2 days liberty Camp in Lagos
- All qualified entries will receive the NFS CD on “Ideas For A Free Society’”
- Download Adam Smith: Self Interest Liberty Fund
- Download Adam Smith: A Primer Institute for Economic Affairs
Supported by: Network for Free Society, Language of Liberty Institute, Kids4Biz , Institute for Economic Affairs.
Email email@example.com for questions.