African Liberty Organization for Development (ALOD) is pleased to announce opportunities for academic scholarships for students in high schools and tertiary institutions in Nigeria. The scholarships are awarded to brilliant minds and passionate advocates of the liberty in their schools and communities in the bid to financially aid their academic pursuit.
The award covers tuition only for two consecutive academic sessions starting from academic year of award. In accordance with the core objective of the scholarship, we hope this will go a long way in helping to shape the pursuit of academic success and drive to educate others on the need to embrace peaceful and prosperous ideas.
- Jennifer Umeh (HND 1, Department of Mass Communication, Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State), 2017.
- Morufat Idowu Salami (Somori High School, Ifako-Ijaiye, Ogba, Lagos State), 2017.
Application For 2018/19 Academic Session Will Be Opened In December 2017
- Must be a student of any public secondary or tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- Must be a member of any Liberty club or affiliated to any African Liberty Students Organization (ALSO) Chapter.
- If not a member of ALSO, must be a concerted and passionate promoter of libertarian ideals.
- Send application of between 2-3 paragraphs and not more than 300 words, addressed to the Acting Executive Director, African Liberty Organization for Development, on why you deserve the scholarship, to firstname.lastname@example.org between December 1-31, 2017 for the 2018/2019 Academic Year.
- Forward an endorsement letter from your parent/guardian (for those in secondary/high school) and the President of your ALSO chapter (if a member) or Dean of Students Affairs or Faculty of your school.
- Will cover school fees/ tuition only from date of award to graduation
- Revocable if the student fails to meet expected academic performance or if the student renounces libertarianism.
Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.
Language of Liberty Institute Ι Kids4Biz Ι Network for Free Society